Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #29 - A Sketch by Jennifer Timko

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches!  Jennifer here with your sketch for the week.  I continue to marvel at all the talent that joins our challenge each week and really enjoy seeing your interpretations of our sketches.  I thought the rectangular panels would be something interesting try and give a fun place to show off some of your designer papers.  Just remember, our twist is that you keep your project clean-lined and fresh!  We welcome Kathy Tanner and Lisa Johansen to our team for April and are so excited to have them with us!

The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit! We are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!


We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, April 9th at Noon (PST). On Tuesday April 10th, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

5 comments:

Tonya Denton said...

I just have to say this . . . you ladies have so much talent!! My mouth just drops open every time I visit this site! You all make such GREAT CARDS!

Betty Benton said...

Ditto what Tonya said -- I was thinking "my, oh my, what a talented group!" All of your cards just "ooze" creativity!!

Jennifer said...

Hi, I've just discovered your blog through Stephanie S and I'm now a follower! Wonderful creations from the DT! Thanks for the inspiration!

Gabby said...

Found your challenge through SmilynStef (#7), Ingenious Inkling blog. Glad I could participate. Thanks for the sketch! :)

Maggie Mata said...

Good luck to all the participants! =)