Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Winners For Sketch 46


The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Lesley has chosen her Queen!




And the Queen of Clean:
Judy May of Just Judy's Designs

Freshly_Made_46_A

I am a huge fan of Judy's and this week she does not disappoint with this lovely interpretation of my sketch! The warm, rich colours matched with the textured background and side panel added a lovely sophistication and elegance to her card! I love the way she coloured the beautiful poppies as well, and the accents of diamonds was the perfect final touch! Such a stunning card! It is indeed, "Freshly Made"!

Congratulations,Judy!  You're the Queen of Clean this week!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jennifer Timko!

9 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

GREAT choice for queen this week! Judy's card is gorgeous! Congratulations Judy!

Casandra Bennett said...

Such lovely cards. Congrats to the winners!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cindy for choosing my card, I'm so glad that enjoyed it! Congrats to all the winners! Judy, your card is gorgeous! :-)

Sugar Cards said...

Thank you Linda S. For choosing my card as your favorite this week =) & congratulations to all those chosen. Cheers!!!

Rose said...

congrats ladies!!!! fantastic cards :)

shamav said...

Congratulations to the winners ... only lovely cards !

Wendy said...

Thank you, Allisa, for choosing my card this week and Congrats to all the other winners as well! :)

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - thanks Ann for choosing my card this week. How exciting.
Beautiful cards from all the winners - so much talent in your followers!
Cheers, Karen

Louise Ryan said...

Oooh thanks Tui for choosing my card. It's been a long time since I entered any challenges and I'm so glad I discovered your site. Congrats to all the ladies.