Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Winners For Sketch 115!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Kelly Schirmer of Gingham Girl


The gallery simply amazed me this week!  Each card made me say wow and I'm so thrilled you all enjoyed my sketch.  I kept coming back to Kelly's snowflakes time and time again.  The colors and the prints are so pretty together.  Maybe I'm just in a winter state of mind with the snow and ice that remains in my local forecast but I think these flakes are simply gorgeous!  Congratulations, Kelly, you are the Queen of Clean!





Come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle!


7 comments:

Brian King said...

Congratulations to all the winners. These are all beautiful cards!

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much, Linda C! This was an awesome sketch, so simple to finish up my last few cards. Beautiful gallery this week too!

Kelly S. said...

Thanks SO much! I just loved making a card with this awesome sketch!!

Amy Moore said...

These are all definitely winners! What wonderful inspiration is here!! Congrats to you all!!

Claire said...

Thanks so much for picking my card Cindy - fab sketch as always and thanks for the inspiration each week!

Lyndal said...

LOVED seeing everyone's gorgeous creations in the gallery!
Congrats to Kelly & the Princesses, and a HUGE THANK YOU for including my card here, MUCH appreciated :)

Rose said...

congrats ladies!!! thanks for including my card, i am honored :)