Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Winners For Sketch 291!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Claire at Life on the Scrap Heap


A huge thank you to everyone who played along with this week's sketch!  I always love to see how everyone interprets the sketch and all the amazing cards you create!  I absolutely love Claire's very elegant birthday card!  Those gold embossed circles and that beautifully coloured butterfly are just amazing!  Congratulations Claire!  You are the Queen of Clean!

Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Cécile!

SaveSave

5 comments:

alexandra said...

I'm so happy Narelles choice my card ! Thanks ! And beautiful cards ! Congratulations at all ! Sorry for my English !!!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Thanks for the pick Amy - you made my day! Congratulations to Claire and all the other princesses this week! Loved Jen's sketch this week!

Claire said...

Chuffed to bits to be Queen - thank you Jen! Congrats to every-one...such beautiful cards!

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Karren, for choosing my card!! As always, all the winners' creations are amazing! I always get great inspiration here!

Connie Babbert said...

Thanks, Jen, for picking my card! LOVED this sketch...everyone's take on it was amazing!