Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Winners For Sketch 308!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Rita has chosen the Queen!
The Queen of Clean: Linda from Liz Design
Thank you to everyone who played along with us this week. There were so many gorgeous creations. I love seeing what each person takes from the sketch and how it inspires them. For our winner this week, I chose this festive creation from Linda. She used all the elements so beautifully and it really caught my eye.  Congratulations Linda, you are our Queen of Clean!


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!

SaveSave

7 comments:

Allisa said...

Thanks so much for picking my card Kim! Tons of great cards this week!

LeAnne said...

SO many pretty cards this week...thanks so much, Amy, for choosing mine as one of the princesses!!! Congrats to all!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Thanks for picking my card this week, Linda! I do appreciate it!! Congrats to all the winners! :)

- Bellule - said...

Congrats !! ☺

Laurie Unger said...

Thanks for picking my card as a favorite this week, Jen!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! Love all the beautiful cards! So honored to have mine featured! Thank you Jen B :)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Thank you Jen for choosing my card this week! Congratulations everyone on some fabulous cards.